Our purpose is to offer you all the important and practical information that you (might) need. By the end of the class you will know what changes are normal during pregnancy, how a birth progresses and how it’s done here in our Birth House, how to deal with the pain, how your partner can help you and care for you, what happens during the postpartum period, how your body prepares for breastfeeding and how you can prepare for it, how to care for your baby and how to best deal with hard times.
With the knowledge that we offer you, you can remain calm in your path to becoming parents.
The practical side of the class:
- Breathing exercises to help you relax and to provide your child with enough oxygen during birth (long, deep breathing)
- Massage (with the hands or different aids)
- Body movements to relax and relieve stress
- Holding your partner, massaging and helping to breath during contractions
- Different positions during labor
- Different positions during birth